When you hear the word orthodontics, what do you think of? Although many people have metal braces come to mind, orthodontic care extends to many varieties of treatments to straighten smiles, including removable, near-invisible aligners.
Take this opportunity to think about what orthodontics can do for you, including the following:
– By wearing orthodontic aligners, retainers, and braces, achieving a set of straight teeth is possible.
– Orthodontists have an enormous amount of knowledge given that their training extends well beyond regular dental school to allow them plenty of information in their field.
– Given society’s craving for straight teeth, along with its oral health benefits, Orthodontics focuses on doing just that, straightening teeth.
– A straight smile is the goal of orthodontics via repairing malocclusions and any bad bites or disorders that contribute to crooked teeth.
– In many cases, people typically think braces and aligners are only for young people, but they are just as useful for adults as well and can be used to straighten teeth at any age.
To schedule an oral exam for a straighter smile at Maynard V Davenport Orthodontics, simply book an appointment at our orthodontic office in Lakeside, Arizona, with Dr. Maynard Davenport and the rest of our team. We can be reached at 928-367-2939. We look forward to seeing you smile.